Saturday, February 4, 2012

WARNING: SUPER AMANDA IMPERSONATOR ON FAKE PRO-LADY GAGA BLOG

(Update: The fraud is now linking a fake 'super amanda' account to my blog in the comment threads at HELP Mother Monster. THAT IS NOT ME. I AM NOT PART OF ANY LADY GAGA BLOGGER. Totally bogus blog.)

As previously stated, I have a psychotic Madonna fan stalking me who can't accept I dislike their talentless corporate icon. You can see a few of their sick comments in the recent threads below. They impersonate me on Salon, Huffington Post, Perez Hilton, Facebook, You Tube, IndieWire and many other websites.

Now that"Peter Buchanan" (the fraud Examiner rabid Lady Gaga hating "music critic" who ended up being a sock puppet madonna fan accountusing a photo stolen from a Uni Prof. in Wyoming), was exposed the most recent and pathetically transparent attempt is the "Help For Monsters Blog".  The Help For Monsters Blog is such an obvious Crypto-madonna fan blog that it is a joke.  They are lying and claiming that I,  Super Amanda,  suggested they "offer money for negative madonna posts".  A TOTAL LIE! The give away is that they are asking for Huffington Post comments. Sorry, NO ONE under 25 wastes their time on Huffington Post. They also have an "email" contact address so I'll contact them and then they'll get my email.

Not going for it twit.

The stalker also attacks ANYONE who makes a negative Mankdonna comment and accuses them of being "super amanda". Must be tough lately because EVERYONE is sick of Madonna and think she's officially over. I FULLY support their right to legally say whatever they want about me, mock me, lampoon me, call me names etc but falsely claiming I'm a "criminal" and impersonating is ILLEGAL. The Chicago Tribune already removed the stalker's most recent libel and their admins have kindly given my lawyer the user's IP address. We should all be meeting this person here on my blog hopefully within a few weeks at the latest.

I am one of the only bloggers to criticize Madonna using their own name. I deplore and mock her decades long, insipid media choke hold and symbiosis. I DESPISE HER HYPOCRISY FOR RIPPING OFF OTHERS FOR DECADES TOO! It is the prime reason for pop culture's sad nosedive and the rise of meaningless "celebrities" and crap pop music in place of Rock, RnB and Soul. Flea Dip who runs the Madonna Blows Chunks site and I may have different religious and political views but I deeply respect her for being literally being the sole voice online to challenge Madonna's media juggernaut and the low life culture it has spawned.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOREVER.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you find out who they are. There's been talk around the internet that I am responsible for the blog as well, which is not true either.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the devil wouldn't recognize you, germanotta.

    but i do.

    i know what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete